Important! Please Read!
THE MEASURES AROUND COVID-19 HAVE CHANGED.
ALL CUSTOMERS ENTERING THIS SHOP MUST WEAR FACE COVERINGS, unless under-11 or exempt for medical reasons.
- SHOULD YOU WISH TO DRINK / EAT IN – take a vacant, empty table and wait for a member of staff to take your order. You may remove your face covering to eat and drink.
- SHOULD YOU WISH TO TAKEAWAY – please stand at the bar at the marked point and wait to be served. If a customer is already being served at the bar, please wait / queue outside.
- Should you leave your table for any reason, face coverings must once again be worn.
- Please do not move furniture without permission from staff
- Parents/carers remain responsible for ensuring children in their charge abide by social distancing measures whilst in the coffee shop.
- Groups should consist of members of no more than 2 different households.
The Flower Pot is a very compact space. We rely on your cooperation in order to provide a safe environment for everyone, and without it we will not be able to continue to operate. Thank you for your support and understanding.